Expression of Interest and Quotations. Construction of two toilet rooms at Government Stores at Ondangwa, Oshana region. Request for proposal for the Provision of Consultancy Services for Preliminary design, Detailed design and Documentation of Non-Motorised Transport facilities. The Ministry of Works and Transport Namibia is inviting ...
· Central Procurement Board of Namibia - Current Bids. You are here: Home Central Procurement Board of Namibia - Current Bids. There are no bids at this time. Please check back again soon. About NamPower Company Profile Board of Directors Executive Committee Corporate Strategy. STCS Generation DSM.
Acting Chief Public Relations Officer Mr. Simon Idipo Tel: (061) 280 5371 / Cell: 081 122 9633 E-mail: [email protected] Ministry of Justice Justitia Building Independence Avenue
tuesday, 09 november 2021: thursday, 09 december 2021 at 11:00 am namibian time: sc/eoi/nc-01/2021: prospective companies/investors for the construction, financing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of a 2.5 km jetty lpg pipeline system on a …
· legal officer at any stage of the procurement process and execution of the contract, if so required. 1.6.5. The team approach also establishes a system of checks and balances that helps to keep the entire process transparent and honest. While it needs to be established for any major procurement, such a team may also
The Ministry of Education (Namibia), in partnership with our stakeholders, are committed to providing all Namibian residents with equitable access to quality education programmes to develop the abilities of individuals to acquire the knowledge, understanding, skills, values and …
Chief Public Relations Officer Mr. Julius Ngweda +264 61 2088816 Email: [email protected] Executive Director: Ministry of Works and Transport (MWT) Private Bag 13341 Windhoek,Namibia 6719 Bell Street Snyman Circle
Tender Date/Time. Closing Date /Time. Status. PDF Download. Request for sealed quotation: Development of the Ownership Policy For the Public Enterprises (PEs) Sector in Namibia) October 2019. Thursday, 31 October 2019,16H00. Open. Development of an Integrated Performance Management Framework for Public Enterprises in Namibia.
· In Namibia it is estimated that there are at least 216 000 tobacco users aged 15 and older, while 171 000 of them are male. The report further notes that 23% of the global population used tobacco - 36.7% of all men and 7.8% of the world's women. In Namibia, 13.5% of the population used tobacco - 22.4% of men and 5.3% of women.
· UNDP Namibia conducts its procurement activities with the highest degree of transparency in order to ensure that suppliers may compete fairly and equally for procurement business opportunities. The integrity of our procurement process stem from strict compliance with established UNDP global guidelines, which conform to internationally ...
· Liaison Officer (3) Logistics (1) Machine Minder (1) Magistrates (1) Management (17) MANAGER (1) marketing (1) MATRON (1) Mechanic (2) Media Officer (2) Medical (2) Medical Officer (6) MINISTER (1) Mortuary Assistant (2) Nurses (14) Operations (1) OPERATOR (5) OPERATOR (2) Ophthalmology industry (2) Pharmacist (19) Pharmacy Assistant (2 ...
2 · Kindly submit your bid in a sealed envelope, clearly marked with the "BID NUMBER AND DESCRIPTION" as stated above, addressed to the ECB Procurement Officer. The bid must first be registered at reception and deposited in the Tender Box at ECB office No. 35 Dr. Theo-Ben Gurirab Street, Windhoek, Namibia.
Procurement Request for Quotations for the supply and delivery of Office Stationery Download Bidding Document Deadline: November 16, 2021 11:00 am Reference Number: G/RSQ/26-24/2021/22 Supply and Delivery of Cleaning Materials
· officer and on the request by the procurement committee - (a) provide clarificationon the contents of the evaluation reports referred to in section 26(4) of the Act; and (b) may review the evaluation report referred to in paragraph (a) on a specificground backed by the contents of the bidding documents and in accordance with the Act.
LÜDERITZ TOWN COUNCIL. VACANCIES. DEPARTMENT: OFFICE OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER. JOB TITLE: PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER. PRIMARY FUNCTIONS: To promote and retain the town Council's image through publicity, liaison with the. industry, media and public sector. Also, to ensure good relations and understanding.
pursuant to section 35 (2) of the public procurement act 5 of 2015. the namibia university of science and technology (nust), hereby invites namibian owned registered and reputable recruitment agencies to submit proposals for the provision of human resources consulting services to conduct the selection process of a suitable candidate for the vice-chancellor position.
· Public Procurement Act 15 of 2015 (GG 5922) brought into force with effect from 1 April 2017 by GN 46/2017 (GG 6255) ACT . To regulate the procurement of goods, works and services, the letting or hiring of anything
2 · Telecom Namibia Limited is the national telecommunications operator, established in August 1992 and wholly owned by the Government of the Republic of Namibia. Telecom Namibia is functioning as a commercialised company and as a subsidiary of its parent company, Namibia Post and Telecom Holdings Limited.